Friday, November 10, 2017

You are NOT alone

Good People!!!

Funny how I begin most of these posts with "Been a while...."  But yes, its been a while.  Working on finishing up the new project and promoting it properly this time.  
In the meantime, a friend of mine Dr. Ajaye Franklin told me about a passion of his.  He works in suicide prevention with the US Military.  I've since learned that 22 American soldiers kill themselves each day in this country.  He told me about one that happened recently and I asked what I could do?  I just felt helpless knowing these guys put their lives on the line for America and then come back to the country unable to cope with daily life.  Then he told me that suicide has no rules or boundaries.  He told that 9 out 10 of us think about taking our lives each day - EVERY day.  Suicide spares no race, color or creed.  I wanted to help, but all I have is my music.  So God gave me something that I hope will help others fight a little more.  We'll shoot a real video for this soon - for now check out the lyric video.  Share this with every VET or someone you know dealing with the stain of suicidal thoughts.  At the very least, check out the vid and tell me what you think.  God bless all of you.  And if you're dealing with this, I'm praying for you.  Stand up.  I believe in you.  You are not alone.  

https://youtu.be/qH9TAWE6tjo


Curtis W. Hurley

ps. Check me on twitter :)  http://twitter.com/noizlevel 

Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/noizlevel

No comments:

Post a Comment