Thursday, June 30, 2016

I love the giver!

Soooo.... I know, I know its been a while and I always say that I will keep up with this blog and I always get side tracked.  Well... I'm in a hotel and I got time on my hands so I will attempt to update you all.
We did a lousy job marketing the "Resist" project.  Shame on us.  It has great songs on it that very few people have heard and that's a tragedy.  So we're pulling it from the online stores ASAP.  We are starting with a fresh approach.  We will release one song and market it until it catches fire.  Then we will release the rest of the project.  That makes sense.  Anyhoo... the new song is a beautiful ballad called "Love Makes You Real"  I anticipate this being a BIG song.  If you'd like a sneak peek, we uploaded an acoustic version of it on reverbnation.  Check it out:

https://www.reverbnation.com/curtiswaynehurley/song/26167089-love-makes-you-real-acoustic

I'm so excited about the possibility that this song presents.  I'm overwhelmed with what I feel when I listen to it myself.  But do listen for yourself.  If it moves you, please let ya boy know.

We are still preparing to do X-fest and the Extreme Tour.  When those materialize, that will mean the rest of the year on the road.  But it won't be like I originally envisioned.  We will do the usual promo stuff, hit the radio stations and do the shows.  But after that... we will hit the streets and minister to and love on people.  I'll use the music and the public appearances to draw attention to my work, and then use that to draw all attention to God.  People will be accustomed to seeing my face and they will be willing to listen to a "celebrity".  And I will take that opportunity to tell people about God and Jesus and his Love.  I love the music.  Its a gift from God.  But I love the giver much more than I love the Gift.  Stay Prayed Up!

Curt

ps. Check me on twitter :)  http://twitter.com/noizlevel 
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/noizlevel

No comments:

Post a Comment